1 large head cauliflower, rinsed and cleaned
1 ½ Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 garlic clolves
3 spring onion, diced
Juice of 2 local limes
½ cup chopped wansoy/cilantro
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove core of cauliflower and let dry completely. Coarsely chop intro florets.
- Using a food processor pulse cauliflower in batches until it has the texture of rice. Don’t over process as it will get watery. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, green onions and garlic and sauté about 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- Increase heat to medium high and add the cauliflower “rice” to the sauté pan. Cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently until the cauliflower is slightly toasted
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, toss with fresh cilantro and lime juice.
- Best served with Cilantro Lime Shrimp Skewers.